Monday, April 4, 2011

Larabar Peanut Butter Cookie Snack Bar

I've been looking for a snack bar to take with me on fishing/hiking trips, something natural and made with fruit/nuts...So I found the Larabar. The stats are very good. It's gluten free, dairy free, soy free, non gmo, vegan, and kosher. Larabar tastes very clean.  Mostly of dates and peanuts since that's all it's made of. There really was no "Butter Cookie" taste to it. Regardless, the quality is far superior to anything I've seen or tasted. Ingredient list from the Larabar Peanut Butter Cookie; Dates, Peanuts, Salt. That's it. I also have with me an Apple Pie Larabar and it reads...Dates, Almonds, Apples, Walnuts, Raisins, and Cinnamon. This one had more dimension then the Peanut Butter Cookie, but I loved them both. I'll still keep an eye open for new snack bars but Larabar is here to stay.



No comments:

Post a Comment