Friday, April 1, 2011

Winner Winnner Chili Garlic Chicken Dinner

Tonight dinner was fairly simple. Marinate some chicken breast in a chili garlic sauce, serve with a salad or whatever vegetable I had in the fridge. I do the marinating the night before. This is necessary to give bland chicken breast FLAVOR. My chili garlic marinade includes sliced onion, sliced garlic, chopped cilantro, lite olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, rice wine vinegar, Spiracha hot chili sauce, and chili garlic sauce from Tuong Ot (maker of Spiracha). This chili garlic marinade is great for a thai or Vietnamese type menu. It's tangy, spicy, and umami all the way! I love to grill this chicken and serve over a Thai herb salad, but I didn't have enough herbs and was out of fish sauce. Let's just keep it simple. Toss asparagus and sliced sweet potatoes in oil and seasoning. Place in a hot oven for about 20 minutes. Dinner is served.

No comments:

Post a Comment